About Dmitry Aksenov
I am a founder and Managing Director of London Brand Management Ltd. We build amazingly smart and mind-blowing artificial intelligence software for major companies, such as BMW and Panasonic. My life pretty much consists of work and sleep, but I do enjoy running, fine dining, watching movies, stargazing and walking for hours and hours.
I am in business to build a cash-generative, billion-dollar company; and have fun while doing it. I put personal values before money; thus the company I’ve created has a great family feel, and that’s what makes me happy. Our office on the 42nd floor of One Canada Square, Britain’s second tallest building after The Shard, is like a second home for most of us; and it’s not just the incredible view that makes it the case.
I love all of our clients; each and every one of them. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be our clients, as we value personal relationships above monetary factors. At the end of the day, we are all human beings; and life is too short to compromise it for the sake of earning an extra buck while hating the experience of doing so.
I will be modest here – better ask my colleagues and friends if you want to hear the truth. But in brief:
- I was born in Russia
- My hobby since I was 7 has been robotics and artificial intelligence. I won a few competitions in Russia and they sent me to London to represent the country in International competition. I loved the UK at first sight and decided to stay here.
- Brighton is my favourite city in the UK. London is the best city for business in the world.
- Despite working in London, I spend a lot of time in Brighton; just because it’s a great city.
- I play tennis. For 5 years I played 3 times a week; now I only play occasionally but enjoy every second of it.
- I enjoy running and walking, especially across Brighton Beach and along the Thames.
- I have travelled across Europe a lot. The South of France and Venice are my favourites.
- I love meeting smart people. I love meeting people who are kind. I love meeting people who are passionate about what they do. If you are any of those, please send me a line or Facebook request and I look forward to chatting to you.